WHY BUILD THE FUTURE OF UTS
Not long ago, the future of UTS was uncertain. The school’s longstanding agreement with U of T was set to expire in 2021 without an option to renew. UTS was on the brink of losing its partnership with the University, its home at 371 Bloor Street West and its name after more than a century.
But thanks to the concerted efforts of a dedicated group of individuals, a renewed Affiliation Agreement with U of T was finalized in December 2015, securing the future of UTS.
While students have excelled at UTS for over a century in the building we know so well, the renewed Affiliation Agreement is conditional on UTS redeveloping its current site.
As a result, UTS has embarked on Building the Future, a $60 million fundraising campaign to redevelop our campus. The revitalized and expanded facility will provide our students with a technologically advanced, state-of-the-art learning environment consistent with the high calibre, global curriculum at UTS.
Support an Initiative!
- $63,821 Raised$60,000 Target
- $103,471 Raised$100,000 Target
- $101,650 Raised$100,000 Target
- $1,047,071 Raised$1,000,000 Target
- $50,017 Raised$50,000 Target
- $54,750 Raised$50,000 Target
- $61,200 Raised$50,000 Target
- $60,096 Raised$50,000 Target
- $5,410 Raised$5,000 Target
- $1,011,740 Raised$1,000,000 Target
- $235,070 Raised$200,000 Target
- $58,052 Raised$50,000 Target
- $109,051 Raised$100,000 Target
- $837,000 Raised$500,000 Target
- $235,000 Raised$235,000 Target
- $110,000 Raised$110,000 Target
- $128,792 Raised$100,000 Target
- $135,315 Raised$100,000 Target
- $1,023,739 Raised$1,000,000 Target